Fall Vests


So I'm back in Calgary after almost 3 weeks in Ontario and let me tell you, FALL IS HERE! 
The colder air is definitely here to stay and although it makes me sad we don't have quite the fall season that out east does, I'll take what I can get!
If you've been following me for a while you'll know that I have a huge obsession with vests. I don't know why I like them so much but they are so easy to layer on and instantly give your outfit the added chicness it needs. Most vests are worth investing in as they come back into style year after year. The key is to go for structure and quality. 

I've rounded up a few I love from Shopbop above and I think my favourite is the BB Dakota one on the far left. It's casual and would look perfect with my endless amount of plaid shirts. How Canadian am I? 

From far left: 

BB Dakota kills it every time for me, their clothes are cute, casual and most of all affordable. Their whole recent collection is to die for. 

This beige number from J.O.A. is gorgeous and won't break the bank. I've recently been introduced to the brand and I love how it all looks high end but most pieces come under $200. This vest for example is under $150 and looks far more expensive than that! 

This belted trench number from re:named is quite a steal as well. It's perfect if you want something a little more dressed up. Re:named is a quirky brand that easily makes you stand out in a crowd! 

This last vest from Elizabeth and James can break the bank but is beautifully made and it shows. I love how it has two back slits that gives the vest a little uniqueness to it. 

Are you excited for Fall and vests as I am? I can't wait! I'll be escaping a bit of it next week with my trip to Europe but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) when I get back in October that it hasn't snowed yet and Fall will still be here. 




2 comments

  1. Loving vests too, still looking for one that won't break the bank! Great that you posted about vests too! Missing fall in Northern Ontario where I am from, Calgary just doesn't have the trees to make Fall breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall