holiday dressing according to mel


jacket: club monaco // dress: club monaco // tights: h&m // shoes: steven by steve madden 

After some researching on my blog and social media, I noticed that I actually haven't worn a dress in quite some time!
Don't get me wrong, I actually really love dresses but I have a hard time pulling the trigger when it comes to purchasing. If you've followed this blog for a while you know I've been trying to get better with shopping. I really try to think if I'll wear it again and so on. This dress for example ticked off everything I look for.
It's flattering, a great pattern, easily wearable with tights in the winter and bare legged in the summer. and it's unique with the hemline! I got a ton of compliments when I wore it paired with my trusty leather jacket. 
I'm not a huge "holiday" dresser, maybe it's because around the holidays I'm actually extremely busy with work (retail) and don't really have time to go to parties and so on. I like things you can wear again and again and don't really fit the term "holiday." I'm going to see the Nutcracker next with my friends and this will be my dress of choice! 

How do you tackle "Holiday" dressing? I'd love to know your tips!

Shop my outfit here: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall